Thursday, August 31, 2006

goodbye winter


It's the last day of winter and we love the sunshine and warm breezy days that tell us that SPRING is on it's way! We still have rainy days here and there but that just means we have fun puddles for jumping in. We spent last weekend doing some gardening around the house, which we usually enjoy but just don't have the time. I popped into flower power to pick up some lawn food but ended up coming back with a car full of seedlings and bulbs!

I love poppies.


Josh and Ash helped out with the digging, planting and watering........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Ladybird wellies! My kids love helping in the garde, particularly if it involves digging holes.

laura capello said...

Ah, springtime. I'm seriously looking forward to autumn here.

Sweet Treat said...

Those are cute little tootsies! The poppies look lovely Soo... I am also happy to say good bye to winter, although Stan got his first Mozzie bite last night!

Anonymous said...

OK when I get a garden someday, you will have to bring the kids to help out, do they mow lawns? The photos do justice to the feeling of spring/summer by the way.