Thursday, September 07, 2006

stamp or sew

I had a few spare minutes while the kids were having a nap and didn't really feeling like tidying up toys or doing a load of laundry so I sat and tried out a bit of stitching. I love the cute designs from this japanese stamp book below and since I don't have any "make your own stamp" materials, I thought I'd try sewing them on. A lot trickier than I thought (hence the very small picture of it!) but I like the idea of ribbons stitched with little designs - will definitely try again!

ISBN 4391129914

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good idea - i like those little stamps, too!

Anonymous said...

Wow - those look great from here! I've seen this book in a few places and I just love the images.

jessica said...

they look great. i love your style. you pay so much attention to the details.

Anonymous said...

hey that is a great idea to sew them...good thinking, i like them alot...and your site.

Anonymous said...

oooohhh, nice. Very nice.