Monday, November 05, 2007

mail


This wonderful package arrived on our doorstep from the lovely Megan, full of goodies and inspiration. I'm looking forward to using these fabrics and was thrilled to see some hollabee fabric again, this time I'll be making something for home - thank-you Megan!


Here are some pictures of block two and three from the sue spargo quilt which I've been slowly (very slowly) working on. I enjoy sewing with wool, the texture is beautiful and it doesn't fray so it's super easy to sew on!


9 comments:

tess said...

that quilt is gorgeous!!

laura capello said...

your quilt is amazing! i love it.

Di said...

The quilt pieces are just amazing! It will be a true heirloom piece! Just think, hundreds of years from now some collector may just wish to snap it up!!

melissa said...

What a beautiful little quilt. I like the simple flower forms.

meg said...

your fabric choices are great!

Anonymous said...

I have just arrived, and read ALL your posts, from the very beginning. Your blog is a pleasure! Why are you not writting anymore? Please, come back.
Wish you all the best.
Miriam K Lange
(Arkansas, USA)

PS - I do not have a blog anymore, that's why I appear as "anonymous"

Mrs.French said...

i really have to know how the Sensual Home is...could you please let me know. thank you!

Mihaela said...

so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love your Sue Spargo quilt ... I too have this pattern and it is in my to do pile ... mmm mountain! Found you via Amitie .. pleased I took a look!