Friday, November 21, 2008

more time

This little stash of AB goodness (except for the book) was given out at the Amy Butler evening last night . It was a nice night, hearing all about her life and inspiration....although it did feel a little bit like watching mornings with Kerri-Anne!

Market stall has been postponed, due to an over allocation of stalls and to be honest with you, I'm a little relieved. It's left me with time to make a colouring wallet by Jennifer Casa which I first spotted here. A great pattern...I think there will be a few friends receiving these over Christmas!

6 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

I knew I should've gone to Amy, Your goodies look great

SewAmy said...

this is so cute. I may need to try this one for a few gifts myself.

Kellie said...

Hi Soo! These look fantastic I'm off to take a look ate the tutorial! Thanks!

Pinkflowerbuttons said...

Clever book love the book.

Kellie said...

Hey Soo are you ok or just snowed under? Hope you are well!

Melinda said...

I've always resisted sewing for profit. I somehow think it might tarnish the fun I have sewing, and turn it into a chore.