Friday, October 06, 2006

spring fever

I found this fabric a while ago and it has been sitting on my table waiting to be sewn up into a wintery little bag. Now it's spring (time flies!) so I added some yellow lining to brighten it up a bit!

Our warm sunny days have been keeping us busy with trips to the park, BBQ's and spending more time outdoors. I can't believe it is October......only a few months until Christmas, which is why I'm looking forward to this little swap. It's like a reminder that Christmas is on it's way and hopefully I will get a start on those Chrissie projects!

8 comments:

Belinda said...

love the fabric, what a cute spring bag.

Anonymous said...

Amazing bag - very 'Orla'.

Anonymous said...

Hi,I've made a couple of bags from this fabric too from Tessuti??We must have similar taste!nicbiccie has seen them...

caroline said...

Great bag. I love that fabric and I like the way you have teamed it with such a sunny yellow lining.

Soo said...

thank-you! (the fabric sure is from Tessuti, I stumbled across it by accident!)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful fabric!

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful bag, indeed very Orla. Love the fabric.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!